Human Resources Management For Non Human Resources Executives
4 (four) days
- 04 – 07 March 2019
- 05 – 08 August 2019
Mercure Istanbul Taksim Hotel – Turkey or similar
This program aims to provide Non HR Executives with HR Management knowledge & skills required by all Managers, Supervisors and Team Leaders.
- The concept of effective Human Resources Management
- Organization structure, job descriptions. job performance standards and job competency profiles
- Selecting the right people : screening resumes, selection interviews,
- New employee orientation and onboarding
- Ensuring the right training & development
- The essentials of compensation & benefits systems
- Setting the right performance objectives
- Performance monitoring & control
- Performance appraisal
- Employee relations and engagement
- Dealing with disciplinary and termination issues
- Managing conflicts
- The essentials of organization culture
- Short Lectures
- Individual and group exercises
- Case studies
This program is designed for all Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders and all those who have responsibility to manage people.
- US$ 2500.- per person, net into our account
- Including a certificate, refreshments, lunch, stationery and writing instruments
Phone : +62 21 7456755
Fax : +62 21 7452049
Registration closing date : 4 (four) weeks prior to the commencement date of the program.
If you wish to enroll to this program, kindly complete and submit the form below.