4 (four) days
- 01 – 04 April 2019
- 16 – 19 September 2019
Mercure Istanbul Taksim Hotel – Turkey or similar
After attending participants will be better able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of effective negotiation
- Choose the correct negotiation strategy and style
- Effectively apply the chosen strategy and style
- The concept of effective negotiations
- Characteristics of good negotiators
- The process and stages of negotiations
- Forces in play during negotiating
- Negotiation styles
- Negotiation gambits
- Setting negotiation objectives
- Factors to consider when negotiating
- Pinpointing relevant key success factors and SWOT
- Choosing the right negotiation strategies
- How to effectively implement the chosen negotiation strategy
- Negotiating through written communications
- Negotiating through the telephone
- Negotiating face to face
- Cues, clues, signs and signals in negotiations
- Face and body language in negotiations
- Challenges in conducting actual negotiations and how to overcome them
A proper mix of short lectures, Q&A, sharing, discussions, individual & group exercises and case studies.
This program is for those who are about to be promoted and those who have just been promoted into managerial positions.
- US$ 2500.- per person, net into our account
- Including a certificate, refreshments, lunch, stationery and writing instruments
Phone : +62 21 7456755
Fax : +62 21 7452049
Registration closing date : 4 (four) weeks prior to the commencement date of the program.
If you wish to enroll to this program, kindly complete and submit the form below.